Our client is a Regional Building Contractor based in Manchester who have an excellent reputation for delivering complex projects safely, to budget and to strict programmes. Their experience includes New Build and refurbishment projects and their dedicated and highly experienced team have ensured the company remains financially secure with a managed expansion programme and a continued increasing order book well into 2019.
They are now seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their construction team. You will be responsible for managing various projects within the North West area from tender stage through to final account ensuring the smooth financial management of projects under your control.
You will have:-
• Exceptional Quantity Surveying skills, full financial responsibility for the scheme
• Capable of managing the projects from inception to final account
• Responsible for costs, estimates, budgets, variations, sub-contract procurement/payment, final accounts and financial control
• High level commercial skills, capable of running a commercial project team for a civil engineering project
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience within the UK
• UK experience with groundworks and concrete framed projects
• Good technical and contractual knowledge
• Computer literate
• Highly motivated and keen to progress within the company
• Stable work history
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor that is looking to join a contractor that offers an excellent salary and career progression opportunities within the group.
Please forward a current CV in the first instance.
Bridgeman Recruitment Services is an Employment Agency working within the building and civil engineering sectors throughout the UK.